Your faxes are delivered as an attachment to an email, the email is sent to you within seconds.
Blocks of numbers are available for departmental fax distribution.
– save the cost of a fax machine and rental of a telephone line.
– allows you to check your faxes from anywhere you can pick up email
– saves paper, trees and the environment
– easily copy and paste the fax images into other image applications
– can easily handle high volumes
– distribute the fax as easily as forwarding an email
– automatically archive the fax along with your email
Each email states the time it was received, the caller id and the called number and you have the choice of receiving the fax as an image (tiff file) or a pdf.
We can also allow you to send an email to any fax machine by simply using the phone/fax number in the email address. To send a fax you could address an email ‘To: [email protected]’ using your normal email-application, no special software is needed and you can add attachments if you wish. We accept plain text files .txt, Acrobat .pdf, Rich text format RTF, Word .doc / .docx and Excel .xls / .xlsx files.