Bandicoot support technicians have been home working since mid-March and will continue to do so until it is safe to return to work. We have also assisted all clients in implementing their own remote working to ensure that business disruption is kept to an absolute minimum.
Options for homeworking include:
- Office 365 emails and file sharing with OneDrive and SharePoint.
- Online collaboration with Microsoft Teams.
- Hosted VoIP phone solutions.
- VPN (Virtual Private Networks) for access to office servers.
- Supplying webcams and headsets for Zoom Skype and Teams video-conferencing.
- Remote access to office computers from home computers and laptops.
If you have a business in Burnley or East Lancashire and would like to explore any of the above options, we may be able to implement all of these without having to visit your homes and businesses so you can remain in self isolation.
Get in touch today and we can work with you to keep your business running during these difficult times.